Tax is usually a key issue on the management’s agenda and a central factor in business decisions. Management always looks for practical ways to efficiently manage tax risks and costs.
We at 4i Advisory, provide specialized and experienced corporate and international tax advice.
Our qualified and highly experienced team of tax professionals combine technical knowledge with experience to deliver value
International and Cross Border Tax
- International and Cross Border Taxes
- Advice on tax implications on cross-border transactions and India Entry options
- Advice on Permanent Establishment exposure and its tax implications
- Analyse and advise on the tax treaty eligibility and provisions including Limitation on Benefits (LOB) provisions, etc.
- Analyse the impact of the Place of Effective Management (POEM) rule for determining tax residential status of a foreign company/overseas entity in India and highlighting its implications
- Review of transaction/arrangement and analyse the impact of Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) measures
- Advice on profit repatriation strategies
- Assistance in preparation and filing of corporate tax return
- Assistance in preparation and filing of quarterly withholding tax return
- Issuance of
- Tax audit certificate
- Certificates for foreign remittances
- Other certificates from tax deduction or computation perspective
- Assistance in obtaining tax registrations, lower/NIL withholding tax certificates from tax authorities, etc.
- Review ongoing tax litigations and other tax positions, to comment on the probability of success and prevention of recurrence
- End-to-end assistance in undertaking tax withholding compliances (including review of monthly tax liability, preparing and filing quarterly returns, etc.)
- Assistance in preparing quarterly tax computations from an advanced tax perspective and other ancillary compliances from a tax perspective
- Advice on the India entry and exit strategy from a tax perspective
- Advice from a tax perspective in respect to contracts or arrangements proposed to be entered by the businesses
- Advice on withholding tax implications arising from various transactions or arrangements proposed to be entered by the businesses
- Advice on transactions involving structuring/re-structuring of businesses
- Advice on other recent developments (e.g. Tax Amnesty / Dispute Resolution Schemes, Equalisation Levy, etc.)